Monday, January 9, 2012

Junk Jack Hex Editing (or Hacks)

I was just browsing the internet when I ran into a post on the xSellize forums named "Junk Jack Hack"
I recommend this thread because it is only where people actually say they accomplished modding Junk Jack and show you how to do it.
But one of the biggest flaws is that I haven't tried it myself.(I'm not really a thinking (MASSIVELY) person)
But it is highly detailed.A guy named TwelveFoot speaks of how to get the Dev Pickaxe apparently named a Monster Pickaxe.But he has said that the Monster Pickaxe crashes the game.
So really no point in getting except to rub it in people's faces but again I haven't tried myself so if I were you or a person who would be willing to take the time to do this; I say go for it.

 Thread:
http://xsellize.com/topic/172191-junk-jack-hack/

4 comments:

  1. Btw, I am TwelveFoot. The same person as the second comment in which I speak of all the other pickaxes. There are, if I remember right, 14(?) unreleased pickaxes.

    Btw, hex editing is pretty easy once you figure it out. A week ago, I was in your shoes, but after a little trial and error, you figure things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an email in which in which I can talk to you more privately at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this moment, I have decided to not file share any of the edited content because I strongly feel that it would cripple pixbits (even though some things only crash the game). I believe Jack has taken this game and made it into something more than extraordinary. I stand by my beliefs, and like I said, I will not post ANY link or world.

    P.S. This is not the same TwelveFoot from the forums. I only copied a popular name (between twelvefoot, dbeck25, echopeus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was asking for your email because I was gonna give you a Co-Ownership to the blog, and if you don't believe me I messaged the TwelveFoot on the Junk Jack forum hours ago thinking it was you, ask him.

    ReplyDelete